Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cheeseburger vs. Cheeseburger with grilled onion at In-N-Out, Lakewood CA




We just landed to Los Angeles. After 12 hour flight and aeroplane food you need a proper burger. My co-worked haven't had an In-N-Out burger before so that was our first stop after we got on the road with our rental and started heading towards Orange County.

During flight I planned my burger tourism and we are going to visit at least The Apple Pan and Irv's. Since we will drive to San Francisco through Hwy 1 I've planned to stop by Rock 'n Roll Diner in Oceano and visit Juicy Burger in Gilroy. In San Francisco the plan is to visit Joe's Cable Car. And I have a feeling that one day in LA area we are just going to ask Neverlost for closest burger joint. Unfortunately we don't have time to go some other legendary burger joints but you need to leave something for the next trip too.

So after 15 min drive towards south I asked Ms. Neverlost if she can help us to find In-N-Out. In 5 minutes we were standing in line waiting our turn to make an order. I recommended regular Double-Double for my friend and ordered two cheeseburgers for me, one regular and other with grilled onion. I also ordered animal style fries for us to share.

After a short wait time our order was done. Fresh and tasty like always. I will not go to more into details than tell that animal style for fries style adds grilled onion, melted cheddar and sauce on top of fries. That sounds and looks like some proper manfood you need after long flight.

Naturally my friend loved In-N-Out and he was pretty impressed about it after I had hyped about it the whole flight. On my regular vs. grilled onion I would go with the regular. Recommended like always.

--
In-N-Out Burger
5820 Bellflower Blvd
Lakewood, CA 90713
+1-800-786-1000
www.in-n-out.com


Larger Map