Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another Cheeseburger at Hamburgers, Sausalito CA





We went for a walk on Sunday and had a burger at Hamburgers, again. Yes, I'm boring, two posts in the row about the same place. Well, I was young and I needed my vitamin X. It's close, it's good so what can I do!?

Mexican boys behind the counter wasn't as busy as last time so my burger topped the previous tasting. This was perfectly cooked medium, with real grill taste from the flames, fresh condiments - this was even more excellent than my previous try couple of days ago.

Here's couple of more images about the place: rotating grill through a greasy blurred window, the menu on the wall, and of course a close up of a perfect cheeseburger.

--
Hamburgers
737 Bridgeway
Sausalito, CA 94965
+1-415-332-9471


Larger Map | Street View